Friday, February 15, 2008

"hello" from beijing

hello hello hello!!! today starts my first solo voyage away frm hm. 7 wks in the land of my ancestors! god bless me. =)

beijing hv ppl setting off fireworks in the streets! its damn cool i tell u. the weather is invigorating.. not too cold, not too hot n smoke comes out of my mouth when i speak. haha.. i experienced tt in japan n korea but its funner now bcoz i hv cheeleng, tiff n jess to play with me.

cheeleng: "oh my, i keep losing joy."

fyi, i do not wander off inconsiderately okay!!!!! she juz happen to like walking fast n i so happen to hv short legs. so there! =P

anyway, i wanna say a big big thank you to xinyu for waking up early just to call me. trix n mommy for sending me at an ungodly 6am. n junhong for the all phonecalls which u noe mean alot to me. i love u all n wish i was back hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home